What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Analyze the Top Call Drivers, the main behavior opportunities and the correlations in order to propose activities to attack and resolve deviations of the metrics in the operation in order to ensure quality participation in the internal calibration sessions.
- Implement continuous improvement plans/SIX Sigma, QA involvement based on constant verification of quality and skill indicators, in order to timely mitigate quality issues and take corrective action, escalating as necessary, to resolve and achieve compromises.
- Prepare and present monthly statements AM / Director on improvements, status, recommended strategies in QA, opening the possibility of automating processes in order to contribute to the fulfillment of expectations of the operation, guaranteeing the BEST QA with a greater sense of flexibility.
- Define the customer's solution (with end-to-end features) and its scaling (from pilot to launch) based on packaged or custom offerings to be implemented that match business outcome expectations.
- Drive partner ecosystem to achieve success based on requirements and ensure solution is delivered according to expected results (follow roadmap execution and value adjustment if applicable).
- Translate the business results and build the solution architecture that will enable that goal (definition and documentation of functional use cases).
- Identify similar opportunities and accelerate the transfer, based on business results in order to enrich the customer's Digital Transformation Roadmap, once the first solution is implemented.
- Execute and lead quality plans, execution of tasks and continuous improvement initiatives in conjunction with the operation, account managers and training in order to guarantee contributing with solutions and efficiency in the quality area.
- Establish a line of contact between the Account Manager, Coordinating Directors and operation managers to define the work methodology, quality processes, tools and work teams as well as reconcile the BEST and TOPS / ATAC requirements and standards in order to ensure compliance with standards.
- High School Diploma.
- Professional in business administration or related areas.
- Minimum of 5+ years of call center operations, or quality management experience.
- Leadership Skills.
- Organizing & Planning.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytic Skills.
- Stress Tolerance.